Note: To participate in on water events with Colorado Whitewater you must also be a member of the American Canoe Association (ACA). ACA provides insurance on all water activities. Link to ACA
Join CW today and get these super sweet benefits!
Your annual membership dues help support:
- Affordable instructional classes and Training Camp taught by ACA-certified instructors
- Affordable swiftwater rescue clinics
- Free river cruises planned throughout the summer (organized by skilled kayakers)
- Free river weekend trips (Poudre Weekend, Arkansas Weekend, Colorado Weekend)
- Discounts to Spring and Fall Dinners
- Free First Aid/CPR training to cruise leaders and sweeps
- Free admission to compete at the Golden Community Rodeo Series
- Membership Roster (directory of CW members)
- $10 discount to an American Whitewater membership using "affiliate club member". This is not the same as ACA.
- Discounts to select retail stores
- CW sticker
- Better, safer access to rivers throughout Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, as a result of our Access and Conservation efforts (in conjunction with American Whitewater)
- Free First Aid/CPR training to our instructors, cruise leaders and sweeps
- ACA certifications for CW instructors to provide top-notch instruction to our members
- Kayaks available at the pool sessions for students and others
Please select your desired membership level below. After joining, you will be able to update your profile information at any time. Household memberships are valid for two adults living at the same address and their dependents under the age of 18.
Colorado Whitewater is a club member of the American Canoe Association (ACA). We encourage all members to also join ACA. To participate in on water events you must be a member of ACA.
CW is an affiliate of American Whitewater, which means as a member of CW you are entitled to a $10 discount on your AW membership.
For questions about joining, please contact the Membership Director listed in Contact Us.
If you want to find out about a Corporate Membership and its benefits for you and your business, please contact the Publicity/Advertising Director listed in Contact Us.
If you represent a Peer Club or Organization and want to sign up to receive CW email notices and newsletters and to be listed in the directory, please Contact Us.
All sales are final.